Do you understand the term amazon account free? This is an easy one, trust me. If you want to get the full meaning of this then this article is for you. All you need to do right now is to follow me on this article from the beginning to the end. I think we should all know what Amazon is by now. The reason for this is quite straight forward. For you to get a better understanding of this article you need to know what Amazon is and how it works. When this is in place then you are in place to understand what amazon account free is.
ALSO READ: AMAZON APP
Amazon Account Free
Amazon is one of the largest online shopping platforms in the world if not the largest. On this platform users and visitors alike can get access to a wide range of books, electronics, furniture, clothing and other amazing kinds of stuff. Besides being an online shopping platform, amazon also offers services such as amazon music, fire TV, kindle, audible and alexia. Do you know what the term amazon account free means? Amazon account free is just a search term users use to ask if registering for an Amazon account is free. In the course of this article, users will find out how to create or register an account with the Amazon platform. Users will also get to know if opening an Amazon account is free.
Is It Free To Register For An Amazon Account?
This is a very popular question among non-users of the platform. Of course, Amazon is a very popular website among internet users and if you haven’t made use of his platform as of yet it is no surprise that you would want to make use of it now or in the near future. Almost all of amazon’s products are free to use. The only amazon product that is not free to make use of is amazon prime. To make use of amazon prime you need to subscribe to it. On the other hand, to answer the question that’s all on our minds, it is absolutely free to create an amazon account.
What You Need To Create an Amazon Account
Creating an Amazon account is free and easy. You do not need much in order to get this done. The only thing you need here is an internet-enabled device and an uninterrupted internet subscription. Once these things are in place you can now proceed to create your own amazon account. You can create an amazon account via the Amazon mobile app or via the amazon online web page.
How to Create an Amazon Account
Just as I have established earlier, creating an amazon account is fast and easy. Once you have the things needed in creating an account, follow the steps below to create your amazon account;
- Go to the Amazon website at www.amazon.com.
- On the Amazon web page, click on account and lists.
- Click on create amazon account. If you are already logged in to another amazon account you will have to log out in order to create your own.
- Enter your name in the space provided.
- Enter your email address. It must be a valid email because you are going to be making use of it real soon.
- Choose a desired password and enter it into the box.
- Confirm your password by retyping it.
- Click on create your amazon account tab.
- You will have to confirm your email account. Immediately you click on the “create your amazon account tab, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the email address you provided. This OTP is a unique 6 digit number, you will have to copy it from the message sent to your email address.
- Enter the OTP in the box provided and click on verify. Immediately your amazon account will be created immediately.
The Mobile App
- Open or launch the amazon mobile app on your device.
- Tap on create an account on the app.
- On the next page, enter your name.
- Next, enter a valid email address.
- Type in the desired password. Password must be something you can easily remember and it must be strong, so as to deny easy access by unauthorized users.
- Since Amazon has a wide range of apps, next, you will have to tap on creating your amazon account, continue or verify email.
- You will also have to enter a one-time password that will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Copy the one time password and enter it in the space provided on the Amazon app.
- Tap on verify.
If you did not get the OTP, you can request another one. That’s all on creating an amazon account on your device. Make sure you follow the above steps carefully in order to successfully create your own account.
READ ALSO: ALIBABA VS AMAZON