Do you know how to screenshot on iPhone? Having an iPhone to so many persons means a lot, but do you know that not everyone knows how to go about these phones and devices in terms of operation. Well if you find yourself in this category, you have nothing to worry about as you are not the only one in this predicament. There are so many persons with the same issues. There are lots of new devices being input in the tech market every day and substantial upgrades are being made to existing devices in the market. Keeping up with these upgrades and introduction can seem to be problematic and hectic at times.
How To Screenshot On iPhone
I won’t be writing on ways to go through all the operating upgrades on iPhones, rather I will be writing on one of these upgrades and that is how to screenshot on iPhone. Screenshots on the iPhone is not that difficult but not all iPhone users know how to make screenshots with their devices. In a short time, I will be telling you of the various ways to screenshot with your iPhone devices. Just as I have mentioned, making screenshots is easy, but it is important that you know that the process of screenshotting on iPhones differs with various models.
Steps on How to Take Screenshots on Your iPhone Device
To make screenshots, follow the steps below;
iPhone X And Higher
- Press the side button and the volume plus or up button simultaneously or at the same time.
- Release both buttons quickly and at the same time.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot will appear at the bottom left corner pf your devices screen. You can choose to edit the image by adding texts and drawings or share. Swipe left to dismiss the thumbnail.
On iPad with Face ID
- Press the top button and the volume up button simultaneously and quickly release these buttons.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot will pop up on your screen. You can choose to edit or share your thumbnail. Swipe left to dismiss. On iPads that support apple pencil, you can swipe your pencil from the bottom corner on either side of the screen to take screenshots.
iPhone 8 Or Earlier, iPod Touch And iPad
- Press the top or side button together with the home button simultaneously.
- Release these buttons quickly and at the same time.
- You can edit or share your screenshot thumbnail or swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
That’s all about taking screenshots with any of your iPhone devices. To find your screenshots on your device’s memory, go to photos, then albums and tap on screenshots.